Government Relations for Canadian Associations: How to be the Voice of Your Members with Government
Become the Government Relations Voice Your Association and Members Deserve
Because Canada’s complex lobbying and government relations landscape is always changing, this popular CSAE monograph has been significantly updated and expanded.
Within, you’ll find:
- Tips from experience and valuable case study examples.
- Details relevant to the Lobbying Act and other lobbying policies and regulations.
- Effective advocacy methods.
- Strategies for meeting with government representatives and committees.
- Grassroots lobbying tactics that work (and why some don’t.)
- … and more valuable information to add to your association’s government relations toolbox.
||22.5 cm x 15 cm; 131 pages